This week we received the STM Haven Backpack to look and review. The bag is specifically made for laptops up to 15inches and definitely protects the laptop from damage. With the price of premium laptops increasing it is important to ensure the protection, well this sure does a great job and offers more protection than most brands in a similar price point. At less than $100 this is a great product and one we can highly recommend to our readers wanting to mix both style and functionality.
Some of the features listed on the product page.
- Dedicated SlingTech section – external access, zippered compartment for your laptop and tablet, suspended off the floor of the bag for extra protection
- Cable Ready – STM’s proprietary cable routing system with purpose-built pockets, ports between sections, and integrated cable management to store, access, and charge your devices while keeping your bag organized
- Water resistant fabric for years of durable transport
- Internal fleece lined sunglasses pocket
- Internal document sleeve – your paperwork is stored safely
- Stretch bottle pocket
- Front overflow pocket for quick storage
The Haven backpack from STM is the next best thing and can hold a 15” laptop, tablet and numerous other daily necessities in the various pockets and space the bag offers.
The specific dimensions for the sleek bag are 11”x5.1”x18.5”, making it perfect for every day wear to and from the office, but for traveling as well. The Haven features slingtech protection, which is a padded sling that suspends your device in the bag so it never touches the bottom of the bag and cableready™ organization, which is a cable routing system involving purpose-built pockets and ports between sections to easily manage and access charging cables. The bag has air channel comfort, which is a cushioned panel design that allows for extra ventilation and comfort for your back while wearing it.
Overall we highly recommend not only the Haven bag but all the products from STM because of the high quality and well-thought-out design and implementation.